Work for a fast moving Cloud Software & Development Company
A2Z Cloud is based in Salisbury, UK and is one of only 20 Zoho Advanced Solution Providers around the globe today. As such we are committed to keeping up-to-date with all the latest Zoho announcements cloud technologies and developer tools.
If you’re interested in being a part of A2Z Clouds’ future, please take a look at our current list of job opportunities below.
This is Zoho Recruit at work – if you regularly recruit staff and would like to know more about how to integrate Zoho Recruit with your web site please contact us for more information.
Business Applications Developer (Full Time Position)
Do you have a passion for all things tech? Do you enjoy programming and learning new ways of doing things from coding to scripting to API’s for integration. Want to create software and interested in being involved in the development of new business systems ? Do you want to feel like just another cog in a wheel or do you want to have a real impact where you work? If you want to make a difference and work in a team where your opinion really counts for something, A2Z Cloud could be a good match for you.
A2Z Cloud services a global client base from our offices in the heart of Salisbury. This job will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of client projects using multiple modern Zoho platforms. A2Z care about their customers and take time to understand the requirements of a customer an develop them into something workable.
Job Purpose: To translate business requirements into a workable cloud based system while being able to maintain and develop programs for business use.
- To take part in the requirements elicitation process, including tasks and deliverables for defining business opportunities or problems, planning and executing requirements gathering workshops to determine the best solution for the customer.
- Working to analyse,define and specify CRM Requirements.
- Reviewing current cloud based systems and recommending improvements to the system.
- Designing and developing requirements into a workable solution.
- Conducting tests to ensure the system is easy to use quickly and effectively.
- Updating, repairing and modifying existing software.
- Supporting business applications that have been created by A2Z cloud.
- The ability to communicate effectively, to understand client needs.
- Business Skills – A solution centric attitude, an understanding of both business modelling and the needs of the target marketing, or a willingness to learn.
- Experience working with SQL
- Understanding and experience working within a project scenario
- Demonstrable business analysis skills, Process modelling and solutions design