Business Application Developer
Are you ready to start a new journey with A2ZCloud.
A2ZCloud Ltd – Business Application Developer
Fulltime Position | Salisbury UK
A2ZCloud is on the lookout for talented developers that want to get stuck into a growing tech startup. We’re looking for self-starters, graduates and other people who want to have a career in technology! If this sounds like you, read on to learn more about the position and what we have to offer.
Do you have a passion for all things tech? Do you enjoy programming and learning new ways of doing things from coding to scripting to API’s for integration. Want to create software and interested in being involved in the development of new business systems? Do you want to feel like just another cog in a wheel or do you want to have a real impact where you work? If you want to make a difference and work in a team where your opinion really counts for something, A2Z Cloud could be a good match for you.
A2Z Cloud services a global client base from our offices in the heart of Salisbury. This job will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of client projects using multiple modern Zoho platforms. A2Z care about their customers and take time to understand the requirements of a customer and develop them into something workable.
Job Purpose: To translate business requirements into a workable cloud-based system while being able to maintain and develop programs for business use.
- Experience working with SQL
- Understanding and experience working within a project scenario
- Demonstrable business analysis skills, Process modelling and solutions design
- To take part in the requirements elicitation process, including tasks and deliverables for defining business opportunities or problems, planning and executing requirements gathering workshops to determine the best solution for the customer.
- Working to analyse, define and specify CRM Requirements.
- Reviewing current cloud-based systems and recommending improvements to the system.
- Designing and developing requirements into a workable solution.
- Conducting tests to ensure the system is easy to use quickly and effectively.
- Updating, repairing and modifying existing software.
- Supporting business applications that have been created by A2Z cloud.
- The ability to communicate effectively, to understand client needs.
- Business Skills – A solution centric attitude, an understanding of both business modelling and the needs of the target marketing, or a willingness to learn.
Perks of the Job
We appreciate the work you do and believe you should be faily compensated we offer merit-based reviews and exceptional work can be rewarded with bonuses & profit share schemes.
Frequent Socials & Trips
We like to have fun and let our hair down as a team. Enjoy regular nights out and trips away!
Snow problem? Need to go watch the kids play? Want to leave early on a Friday? Well we’re not clock watchers and are happy to let people work from home – We care about the output and what you produce more than anything.
Training & Development
At A2Z Cloud, we believe that the sky is the limit when it comes to knowledge and while you’re here you’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge, training materials, webinars and advancement opportunities to make sure that you’re keeping pace with the ever-changing world. As well as your own personal development, we also believe that knowledge shouldn’t be locked away in one person’s head and we encourage active sharing.
You’ll get entitlement to your fair share with annual and flexible holiday that you can spend throughout the year.
All start start working at the A2Z Cloud HQ in Salisbury – but once you’re familiar and proven, we like to think that you could work from anywhere and take A2Z Cloud with you – including those that have ambitions to run their own team.
Interested?! Then don’t hesitate!
If you like the sound of working with us here at A2Z then don’t hesitate, the chances are that we’ve already got a lot in common. Click on the button below and follow the instructions to start your application process.