Do you have the passion to develop and expand your knowledge? As an up and coming placement student you may not have decided what you want to do after leaving university, or simply floated a few ideas around in your head. At A2ZCloud we give you the opportunity to experience different roles within business, including development, consultancy and project management. With the exposure you get to real world business practices this will prepare you for anything when you graduate
and step out into the wide world of work.
Role Purpose: To translate business’ requirements into a workable cloud based system.
To maintain and continue developing existing A2ZCloud created systems.
- Requirements – To assist with the requirements elicitation process – Participating in requirements gathering workshops to determine a customers’ true set of functional requirements.
- Solution Scoping – To assist in producing solution specifications and scoping documents for use in business proposals. The documentation you help to produce must provide the customer with definitions of, and, solutions to their problems.
- Analysis – To identify issues and solutions withing the scope of existing systems for the purpose of improving and maintaining existing software.
- Research – To develop A2Zs’ specialisation in business software and provide knowledge of configurable flexible IT solutions.
- Build – Designing and developing requirements into a workable solution using configuration, programming and integrations.
- Testing – Conducting tests to ensure the system is proficient and effective in the task it is designed to achieve.
- Modification – Updating, repairing and modifying existing A2Z business systems both internally and externally.
- Communication – The ability to communicate effectively and understand client needs.
- Methodology Knowledge – A basic knowledge of agile and/or waterfall development.
- Business Intellect – A solution centric attitude, an understanding of both business modelling and the needs of the target market, or a willingness to learn such principles.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Experience & understanding of working with project management software.
- Demonstrable business analysis skills, process modelling and solutions design Benefits.
- Company Retreats.
- Company Days Out E.G. Go karting, Company meals.
- Professional Development.
- Performance bonuses.
- Flexible Working.
- Personal project support.