Are you ready to start a new journey with A2Z Cloud.
Full Time Position | Salisbury UK
A2Z Cloud is on the lookout for talented project coordinators that want to get stuck into a growing tech business. We’re looking for driven and organised people to make sure that our projects and processes run like a well-oiled machine!
Contractual hours: Part Time / Full Time (Standard F/T 37.5 Hours a week)
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
Overview of Role
Are you interested in how businesses operate and the software that supports them?
Do you like to help businesses achieve improvements through offering great customer service and communication?
We are looking for an ambitious Project Coordinator that is passionate about the business tech space and wants to grow with us. This is a busy and dynamic department with many tasks and projects running in parallel. Enjoying a fast-paced, energetic environment with the ability to recognise improvements is essential.
You will have a fun but organised approach to your work and enjoy collaborating both online and in person with our customers.
This role would suit someone in an existing projects role that is looking to take the next step up and is passionate about the success of our customers.
Main duties include: setting up and monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met.
Working together collaboratively both within A2Z and with our customers to always strive to get the best outcome.
A2Z Cloud offers software configuration and bespoke application builds to businesses in all sectors to help companies grow and realise their potential.
The successful candidate will need to attend the office for the first three months, remote working is available once probation is complete; Some office attendance may be mandatory so that we can hold team events.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of managing multiple fast paced projects simultaneously
An excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Good analysis skills
- Understanding of budgeting, especially project profitability
- Good personal and team time manager.
- Understanding of Software and IT Processes
- Worked within an IT setting previously.
- Experience of project management strategies, iterative, waterfall, agile etc.
- Experience of working with software development teams would be a strong attribute.
Any previous exposure to or experience with business software in the following spaces:
- Sales and Marketing (CRM, Marketing Campaigns)
- Direct Sales (eCommerce, Inventory Management, Shipping & Receiving)
- Accountancy (Bookkeeping, Payroll, Expenses)
- HR & Recruitment (Staffing Solutions, Event Management, CPD Delivery / LMS)
- Support Functions (Ticketing, Comms, Device Management)
- Project Management (Project Budgeting, Agile, Waterfall, Testing, Deliverables, Task Listing)
- Resource Planning (Rotas, People Management, Timescales)
- Low Code Development Platforms (Microsoft Access, Filemaker Pro, Zoho Creator)
- Design and UX (Web Development, Prototyping, Wireframes)
Any previous exposure to programming or scripting in languages such as:
- Deluge Script
Essential Job Functions
- Creating, maintaining & monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Communicating our project plan to our project team & to our customers to achieve buy in.
- Scheduling tasks to developers (team of approx. 6).
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining, managing scope creep and other project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring each project adheres to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately.
- Assessing project risks & issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensuring stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chairing and facilitating meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Documenting all meeting minutes and actions.
- Following through change management requirements.
- Working closely with our sales and business success teams to maintain business consistency and communication.
Understanding Products – Understanding the ‘products’ the company offers, in particular the scope of the Dynamic Start packages vs a more customised build. Develop and promote template solutions for both product content and project management during project build phases.
Identify extensions, add-on apps to be developed and resold.
Requirements – Work with the sales and development teams to develop clear, understandable requirement statements and scope of work templates for issue to customers. Develop a series of processes to improve the requirements gathering process documentation and reduce the risk of scope creep during the project lifecycle.
Client Communications – Be the key point of contact for customers during the lifecycle of their project. Responsible for ensuring customers are delivering information to the agreed schedule and assist with managing customer expectations around timelines. A confident communicator that is able to keep control of a stakeholder meeting.
Compliance – ensure the project processes are complied with.
At A2Z Cloud, we pride ourselves on being a friendly, flexible and equal opportunities employer. As such, we are open to the concepts of job sharing and home working as and when required.
Perks of the Job
We appreciate the work you do and believe you should be fairly compensated we offer merit-based reviews and exceptional work can be rewarded with bonuses & profit share schemes.
Frequent Socials & Trips
We like to have fun and let our hair down as a team. Enjoy regular nights out and trips away!
Snow problem? Need to go watch the kids play? Want to leave early on a Friday? Well we’re not clock watchers and are happy to let people work from home – We care about the output and what you produce more than anything.
Training & Development
At A2Z Cloud, we believe that the sky is the limit when it comes to knowledge and while you’re here you’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge, training materials, webinars and advancement opportunities to make sure that you’re keeping pace with the ever-changing world. As well as your own personal development, we also believe that knowledge shouldn’t be locked away in one person’s head and we encourage active sharing.
You’ll get entitlement to your fair share with annual and flexible holiday that you can spend throughout the year.
All start start working at the A2Z Cloud HQ in Salisbury – but once you’re familiar and proven, we like to think that you could work from anywhere and take A2Z Cloud with you – including those that have ambitions to run their own team.