Project Coordinator and Resource Manager
Are you ready to start a new journey with A2Z Cloud.
Full Time Position | Salisbury UK
A2ZCloud is on the lookout for talented project coordinators that want to get stuck into a growing tech business. We’re looking for driven and organised people to make sure that our projects and processes run like a well-oiled machine!
This is a busy and dynamic environment with many tasks and projects running in parallel.
There could be up to 10 work orders/projects running simultaneously.. Potential to develop and lead a team over next 2-3 years.
This role would suit someone currently in an assistant resource management or project management role looking to step up. We are NOT looking for anyone into LEAN or Prince methodologies, they are overkill for the nature of the work we do.
This job involves setting up and monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To develop solid, robust, high quality resource, project and work order management processes that meet the requirements of the business.
To actively manage projects and work orders to a successful conclusion within budget and timescales forecast, using the processes defined.
To forecast resources required up to 3 months in advance and identify where resource is being under utilised.
Job Purpose: To make sure that all kinds of projects and processes run like a well-oiled machine.
Project Management – Take ownership and responsibility for all projects. For each project the project manager should:
- Resource management – this week, this month, forward looking for 3 – 6 months.
- Clarify all assumptions
- Create a plan/timeline
- Create and manage milestones
- Liaise with the team, sales and finance departments, throughout the project
- Manage the budget
- Manage change requests and scope creep
- Identify, communicate and minimise risks
- Ensure the goals of the project are met
- Monitor progress
Skills, experience and/or qualifications required
- Experience of managing multiple fast paced projects simultaneously
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Good analysis skills
- Understanding of budgeting, especially project profitability
- Good personal and team time manager
- Working knowledge of CRM and CMS systems
- Experience of project management strategies, iterative, waterfall, agile etc.
- Experience of working with software development teams would be a strong attribute
Essential Job Functions
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Scheduling tasks to developers (team of up to 6)
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining, managing scope creep and other project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Understanding Products – Understanding the ‘products’ the company offers, in particular the scope of the Dynamic Start packages vs a more customised build. Develop and promote template solutions for both product content and project management during project build phases.
Identify extensions, add-on apps to be developed and resold.
Requirements – Work with the sales and development teams to develop clear, understandable requirement statements and scope of work templates for issue to customers. Develop a series of processes to improve the requirements gathering process documentation and reduce the risk of scope creep during the project lifespan.
Client Communications – Be the key point of contact for customers during the lifecycle of their project. Responsible for ensuring customers are delivering information to the agreed schedule and assist with managing customer expectations around timelines.
Documentation – Develop and improve the processes around documentation, both internally and client facing. Ensure that all documentation is fit for purpose and correctly purposed for the target audience.
Compliance – ensure the project processes are complied with.
KPI’s and Reporting – Develop management KPI’s and reporting dashboards to identify performance against targets for the team as a whole and by individual.
Develop a working knowledge of all Zoho products in particular:
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Projects
- Zoho Analytics
- Zoho Books
- Zoho Desk
- Zoho People
- Zoho API’s and development platforms
Perks of the Job
We appreciate the work you do and believe you should be faily compensated we offer merit-based reviews and exceptional work can be rewarded with bonuses & profit share schemes.
Frequent Socials & Trips
We like to have fun and let our hair down as a team. Enjoy regular nights out and trips away!
Snow problem? Need to go watch the kids play? Want to leave early on a Friday? Well we're not clock watchers and are happy to let people work from home - We care about the output and what you produce more than anything.
Training & Development
At A2Z Cloud, we believe that the sky is the limit when it comes to knowledge and while you're here you'll get access to a wealth of knowledge, training materials, webinars and advancement opportunities to make sure that you're keeping pace with the ever-changing world. As well as your own personal development, we also believe that knowledge shouldn't be locked away in one person's head and we encourage active sharing.
You'll get entitlement to your fair share with annual and flexible holiday that you can spend throughout the year.
All start start working at the A2Z Cloud HQ in Salisbury - but once you're familiar and proven, we like to think that you could work from anywhere and take A2Z Cloud with you - including those that have ambitions to run their own team.