Zoho Remotely – Remote Working Suite Is Available For Free
news in brief
To help combat the chaos being caused by COVID-19 Zoho release remote working suite free of charge.
Zoho Remotely is a suite of cloud applications that will help with communication, collaboration, work tracking and remote assistance.
Updated for the current state of the Pandemic and the extended duration of the free offer.
Remote Working Has Become the Norm
After months of lockdown, people all around the world are starting to grow accustomed to working from home and while the lockdown may be easing, it’s clear that people are embracing a ‘new normal’ which sees many people continuing to work from home.
The challenges of remote working are still present for businesses as there are pressures to stagger days in the office, or have people work the majority of their time remotely.
The short-term solutions that businesses implemented to get them through are now being replaced with long-term technologies as businesses start adapting.
Zoho Remotely Can Provide A Solution
Zoho holds the solution to a lot of these problems, and rather than try to capitalise off the initial panic and rush, Zoho are offering their suite of remote working apps completely free until the 1st of September, 2020.
Remotely contains 11 apps that will keep your business operational, allowing you to hold meetings, training, collaboration and manage projects and because these are all cloud-based apps, you can do it all from the comfort of your home.
Furthermore, technical teams and IT support will also be pleased to know that remotely comes bundled with Assist and Lens which will deliver remote support and screen sharing to your customers.
Be Ready For Next Time
COVID-19 may be the latest health scare, but it has really brought to light the necessity for businesses to have a remote working solution where appropriate so that business can continue as usual.
With Zoho Remotely being free until September 01, 2020 – not only does this give your business a potent remote working suite, but it’s a great chance to try out some of Zoho’s top apps for an extended period and really put them through your paces.
What Does Zoho Remotely Contain?
Zoho Remotely – as hinted at by the name – is designed to allow people to work from home, therefore it contains 11 applications which have especially strong remote working capabilities.
- Zoho Meeting – A Web Conference & Webinar application that will allow you to hold regular meetings with your team and customers.
- Zoho Cliq – A messaging & Video Calling app that will allow your team to keep lines of communication open via instant messaging or video calls – also, supports screen sharing.
- Zoho WorkDrive – Workdrive brings file-sharing and online storage to your business to make sure that everyone can access the files that they need from the crowd.
- Zoho ShowTime – This will allow you to hold interactive online training and seminars to educate and engage your audience – including awarding certificates.
- Zoho Projects – Project management that will allow you to have oversight of all the work going on in the business including assigning tasks and tracking them through to completion.
- Zoho Lens – This Augmented Reality solution will allow your engineers to draw on a live video capture to help share you knowledge and solutions without being there in person — It’s only available to those on the US data centre at the moment.
- Zoho Sprints – This is the Agile project management solution so that you can remotely hold your Agile meetings and track the progress of your team’s sprints.
- Zoho Show – Slideshow software that you can work on collaboratively online and deliver from the cloud.
- Zoho Assist – This will allow you to provide remote support, including sharing control of your end-user’s PC to help solve their technical issues.
- Zoho Sheet – Cloud-based spreadsheet software will give you all the power and functionality that you need, but with the addition of global access and online collaboration.
- Zoho Writer – Zoho Writer is an online document creation app that features online collaboration and sharing.
How much will Zoho Remotely Cost?
Zoho Remotely is going to be completely free of charge for all users until September 01, 2020
To support businesses and enable them to work remotely without being affected by the negative effects caused by the pandemic, Zoho is providing Remotely for free until 1st September 2020
Please note: Zoho Lens is only currently available in the US
Run Your Business Remotely
Get in touch with A2Z Cloud today and we’ll get you set up on Remotely so that you can start #RunningRemote without delay.
After being voted an Overall Leader in both Customer Experience and Vendor Credibility, Zoho Analytics is bringing in a whole host of updates and new features. Here’s what the new update means for you.
“You Become Successful by Helping Others Become Successful”. Katrina Cawsey gives a glimpse behind the curtain of A2Z Cloud’s Customer Service department.
The Secret to Decreasing Recruitment Costs? Training. A2Z Cloud Training Manager Aaron Corson writes about the benefits of investing in the future skills of your employees. Employees are a...
Got any questions or comments?
Don’t hesistate to get in touch with us at A2Z Cloud Limited – Zoho’s Largest UK Partner.