Business Engineer (L2)
Are you ready to start a new journey with A2Z Cloud.
A2Z Cloud Ltd – Business Engineer (L2)
Fulltime Position | Salisbury UK
A2Z Cloud is on the lookout for talented business engineers that want to get stuck into a growing tech startup. We’re looking for self-starters, graduates and other people who want to have a career in technology! If this sounds like you, read on to learn more about the position and what we have to offer.
Contractual hours: Standard 37.5 Hours a week
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
Are you interested in how businesses operate and the software that supports them?
This job will provide you with the chance to work and improve in a wide spectrum of business functions and support operations with industry leading technologies. Everything from capturing business processes, designing software solutions, automating functions and integrating platforms.
A2Z Cloud offers software configuration and bespoke application builds to businesses in all sectors to help companies grow and realise their potential. We are looking for ambitious developers that are passionate about the business tech space and want to grow with us.
The successful candidate will need to attend the office for the first three months, remote working is available once probation is complete; Some office attendance may be mandatory so that we can hold team events.
Previous exposure to or experience with one or more of the following business software areas:
- Sales and Marketing (CRM, Marketing Campaigns)
- Direct Sales (eCommerce, Inventory Management, Shipping & Receiving)
- Accountancy (Bookkeeping, Payroll, Expenses)
- HR & Recruitment (Staffing Solutions, Event Management, CPD Delivery / LMS)
- Support Functions (Ticketing, Comms, Device Management)
- Project Management (Project Budgeting, Agile, Waterfall, Testing, Deliverables, Task Listing)
- Resource Planning (Rotas, People Management, Timescales)
- Low Code Development Platforms (Microsoft Access, Filemaker Pro, Zoho Creator)
- Design and UX (Web Development, Prototyping, Wireframes)
Previous exposure to programming or scripting in languages such as:
- Deluge Script
- Understand and develop business requirements together with your project team.
- Working with customer stakeholders to meet requirements during development projects.
- Configuring software systems and writing and deploying supporting automation scripts.
- Building and deploying key business reports for customers based on system data.
- Designing, building and running test cases for internal and external evaluation of solutions.
- Supporting, modifying and documenting existing software solutions.
- Can talk about previous experience in a development role OR formal qualifying training such as; an industry recognised training certificate, completed relevant short course, recent graduate from higher education.
- Can provide evidence of successful project delivery, either through course material or via work experience.
- Present or explain your personal goals and ambitions within this field or at A2Z.
- Have spent time working with relevant tools, software systems or programming languages.
- Demonstrate the ability to explain concepts and problems in a simple and clear manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders, showing confidence with customer interactions or exchanges.
- A good level of written and spoken English.
- Demonstrate the importance of attention to detail and ability to follow through on tasks in a timely and efficient manner with lived examples of successes.
- Evidence or understanding of the importance of record and time keeping activities.
At A2Z Cloud, we pride ourselves on being a friendly, flexible and equal-opportunities employer. As such, we are open to the concepts of job sharing and home working as and when required.
Perks of the Job
We appreciate the work you do and believe you should be faily compensated we offer merit-based reviews and exceptional work can be rewarded with bonuses & profit share schemes.
Frequent Socials & Trips
We like to have fun and let our hair down as a team. Enjoy regular nights out and trips away!
Snow problem? Need to go watch the kids play? Want to leave early on a Friday? Well we’re not clock watchers and are happy to let people work from home – We care about the output and what you produce more than anything.
Training & Development
At A2Z Cloud, we believe that the sky is the limit when it comes to knowledge and while you’re here you’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge, training materials, webinars and advancement opportunities to make sure that you’re keeping pace with the ever-changing world. As well as your own personal development, we also believe that knowledge shouldn’t be locked away in one person’s head and we encourage active sharing.
You’ll get entitlement to your fair share with annual and flexible holiday that you can spend throughout the year.
All start start working at the A2Z Cloud HQ in Salisbury – but once you’re familiar and proven, we like to think that you could work from anywhere and take A2Z Cloud with you – including those that have ambitions to run their own team.
Interested?! Then don’t hesitate!
If you like the sound of working with us here at A2Z then don’t hesitate, the chances are that we’ve already got a lot in common. Click on the button below and follow the instructions to start your application process.